可愛小時鐘

Sunday, October 21, 2012

North~~


Fu Jian Night Market


On Saturday
My friend and I went to
Fu Jian Night Market.
Night market is famous for delicious in Taiwan.

The Fu Jian Night Market is nearby the university of Fu Jian.
And its name is copyed with the night market in Tainan.







The night market is too crowded to walk around.

We ate a lot of delicious food because we were too hungry.

It is a choice to eat dinner there.




Sansai  trip

Last weekend,my friend and I went to Sansai old street and ate very much delicious food.
There is a long street in Sansai and some of vendor sold many things there.
It is famous for the structure of temple and house.















Travel to Pingxii

I think Pingxii is a good place to visit.
On the weekend,our club hold a activity with the schoolmate
In Pingxi.
Pingxi is a good place with beautiful scenery and traditional things.
And some of special food are very delicious.
And you can release the flying lantern.
You can write your wishes on the flying lantern.



















Yongan Fishing Port ~ 11/14






I want to see sea so I ride my bike to arrive Yongan Fishing Port.
I depart frome YZU with my friends.







On the way to Yongan Fishing Port, we see Paddy. It is very beautiful view. I was very excited.There are many Egrets. When I went through , they flied all. This was cool views






We rode bike to arrive there. I feel so good. Since I was childhood, I have seldom seem this view. The country make me relaxed and comfortable.





Sunset was very beautiful !!! Sky, cloud ,and sunset compose a painting.







Bridge is called rainbow bridge. Because the bridge can light like rainbow at night .





With Our bike~~~








When I see the boat, I feel yearning and harmonious.




  

With the sunset, we ride bike and prepare to go home.








River Tracing ~ 10/21

Today, I go to river tracing with mountain climbing club.

The river tracing is very interesting and different from mountain climbing.

Because you can't feel tired.

When you play river tracing. And you feel excited and have much power!!!






we are on road~



  









fighting!!!!

haha~is very cold!!!

Jump into the water! 
It's very fun. you must try!!!


















climbing waterfall~~






This activity is very fun. and get my money's worth. I hope you try it again ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment