可愛小時鐘

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Central~~


Yizhong St market~12/31

When I was senior high school student, I usually go to Yizhong St market. So I think before. This is a happy time. No trouble, money,work. Now, I am a college. Then, I have many thinking in my mind. This is picture about my memory.


































Feng Chia~~12/30

This  weekend, my friend and I go to Feng Chia night market.  There are many people on  Feng Chia  night market. In Feng Chia night market, you can see many kinds of food and Adornment. You can enjoy it.




































Lavender cottage ~~11/22~

Last weekend I want go travel with my family. "Lavender cottage " has many beautiful scenes in Taichung. If you want to come the scenic spots , you must be charge 100 dollars . They have many coffee shops and stream of people on the weekend.





Travel in Ta-hu, Miao-li~~10/23

  I went travel to Ta-hu, Miao-li  with my friend before six mouths.  We ate snack and go sightseeing during the trip. There are many  strawberry field and tourists in Ta-hu. Strawberry can be made many different commodities.Like strawberry dumplings. strawberry soybean milk......and so on. It is a distinctive experience.



Travel in Taiwan,Yunlins ~~12/31

12/31 is the end of the year, I went to Countdown Party in Yunlins’ Janfusun. Janfusun have a giant observation wheel. It is a great place to let off fireworks. I went to the amusement park at 18:00. There are many people went here until midnight. 


You can play many amusement facilities and admire fireworks in Janfusun.






No comments:

Post a Comment